Happy Mother's Day!
Happy Mother's Day! (a day late) I feel so honored and grateful to be a mother! At one point we wondered if we would only have Will, when we went through the miscarriages. And going through that made me realize how much I wanted Will to have siblings. I am so thankful he has 2 brothers now! :)
The years are going by too fast. After all, my baby has hit the double digits! :) Yes, Will turned 10 on May 8th! :) I feel so overwhelmed and yet blessed by the job God has put before me to be a mother to these 3 great boys! I am so honored that God chose me to be their mother and I am doing my best to raise them up to be Godly men. Nobody said being a parent is easy. Actually I think it is the hardest job in the world...but also the greatest and most rewarding too.
Happy Mother's Day to all the great moms out there!

1 comments:
Kendra: What a talent you have for your blog. Sounds like a wonderful vacation and it's always great to go away and get a little rest??? and have so much fun. I'm so thankful that you and Jason are able to do things like this. Your boys will never forget it.
Tell the boys we have a new baby donkey named Bandit..........Gail
Post a Comment