Tuesday, May 20, 2008

It's almost time! :)

Well we leave for Panama City on Thursday afternoon as soon as the kids get out of school! We can't wait! This is really the first time our kids have ever seen the ocean. The condo we are staying at is owned by some friends of ours and I have been there before on a "girl trip" a couple years back. So I know just how beautiful it is there and I know the boys are just going to have a blast! I couldn't believe how blue the water is there-it is just breathtaking. We are planning a very relaxing week so we will see if the kids cooperate with that plan. :) We are lucky in that everyone will have someone to play with!

Our friends Cliff and Nelah are going with us with their 2 kids, Isaac who is 6 and in Drew's class at school, and little Holly, who is the Ben's best bud. And our niece Kathryn is going so Will can have someone to be with too....Will says thanks Aunt Kayla for letting Kathryn go-it has just made his day! :)

Of course I will update with some fun pictures on the beach when I can. :)

Picture of the outside of the condo we are staying at-Sterling Reef


A picture looking out over the balcony....look at that blue water!

The balcony....I bet we will spend alot of time here!

0 comments:

Labels

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP