Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Having sew much fun....

The All About Christmas Swap I started on flickr is wrapping up. This is what I sent to my partner Tracey. You can check out her awesome blog here http://traceyjayquilts.blogspot.com/ She has one adorable son now but is hoping to have a baby next year so I went ahead and made her an extra stocking.




And a really cute Christmas pillow. :)


And this is what I received from my partner Brioni http://flossyblossy.blogspot.com/ which came all the way from England. Isn't this treeskirt adorable? Its actually quite famous as Brioni is one of the writers for a emagazine called Fat Quarterly and the treeskirt she made for me was featured in their holiday edition. Now I can't wait to get all my Christmas decorations out! :)


This is the quilt I made for Ben's Kindergarten class.



Each child was given a block to color (with fabric markers) and I think it turned out fabulous and it made alot of $$$ for Ben's class at the Fall Festival auction.


So thats what I have been up to....sewing like crazy. I will post with an update about family stuff soon.

0 comments:

Labels

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP