Monday, September 6, 2010

School Year begins




Ben was a little nervous on his first day and was pretty quiet. He lined up with his little nap mat just as if he had been doing it for months.




Look all those handsome boys in Ben's class! It was boy day. :)




Ben & Ms. Misty-his Kindergarten teacher



He is loving Kindergarten & looks forward to going to school. He says "mom can I walk in by myself today?" Most of the time I let him walk in by himself but once a week I told him he has to let me walk in with him. :) He's still my baby & I like to have the opportunity to talk to his teacher a bit more and see how things are going but, he is so ready for school and is so proud to be going he forgets he isn't 12 like Will. :)




Will & Ms. Green his homeroom teacher for 7th grade...I can't believe he is in SEVENTH GRADE! :) So far this has been one of the best years for Will. He is really enjoying each of his teachers but, Ms Greene he says is like the coolest! :)



Drew & Ms. Schoeberl-his teacher for 3rd grade. I graduated from high school with Mitzi so I was super excited that he got her for a teacher. This has been the best year for him already and he will tell you he is having fun learning. That his her approach to teach them through games and different things so they are learning without even knowing it sometimes.




0 comments:

Labels

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP