Ever heard of a mug rug??
What is a mug rug you ask? Well it is like a coaster for your coffe mug except it is extra special because it is quilted & sometimes pieced like a quilt.
Thats the new thing thats kept me sewing this week. FlossieBlossoms started a mug rug swap on flickr and well I had to try my hand at it and I had the PERFECT fabric. The only problem is that it was a big print and wouldn't look good all cut and pieced so I had to go with simple. But I think it turned out pretty cute & I am loving the idea of using these as small gift to give to teachers etc..
So what do you think? Would you use a mug rug? I have to admit I don't drink coffee often but I can see me using it more as a large coaster for my water or tea.
0 comments:
Post a Comment