A love of all things vintage
I don't know when I started really liking vintage linens but I LOVE them and they remind me of my grandmother alot.
I was so excited to find this vintage tablecloth & these others items at a yardsale this past weekend. I am not sure if I will use it as a tablecloth or cut it up and do pillows or what just yet. See how the pattern is in these squares? It would make some gorgeous pillows. And look at those adorable pillowcases that are hand embroidered.... aren't they adorable? LOVE those little birds! In the ziplock bag I found some vintage trim. I am making some pincushions and thought they would be perfect on them.
What else do I love that is vintage?? Vintage sheets! :) Wow I really hit the jackpot this weekend at the big annual yardsale. I am participating in a vintage sheet swap. So I look forward to get quite a mix and making a quilt out of the sheets.
0 comments:
Post a Comment