So what have we been up to???
We have been so busy that I haven't posted to my blog in quite a while....but lots of news to share!
Ben started preschool at the local Presbyterian Church preschool last week. They had an opening unexpectedly and Jason and I really contemplated the decision. It is not like I need time without him...I really enjoy our time together but we both really felt like he really would benefit from and like some structured preschool time. So, the timing was perfect. He enjoys it once he gets there but really doesn't understand that it is going to be an every day thing yet. :) He goes from 7:45 until 11 a.m. Most mornings he says he doesn't want to go but doesn't cry about it when I try to be positive and tell him he is going. When we have gotten there the last few days he has wanted me to come in and stay for a bit with him and I have done that. He said this morning "I don't know all of those kids. Will you come in with me?" And within a few minutes he is off playing and is ok about saying goodbye to me then.
The school is great! There are I believe 4 different teachers but his teacher is a girl that I grew up going to church with and I just couldn't be happier with the whole situation. She prepared the kids that there would be a new student named Ben and it is funny every morning I hear some of the kids say "hi Ben" and neither of us know who they are most of the time. But he will be quick to make friends I know.
A picture of the boys at Halloween! Notice the cast on Drews left arm???? :) Yes he broke his arm yet again....he had a cast for 3 1/2 weeks and got it off a couple of days ago. He said "mom, my arm feels so jiggly and light now!" He is extremely happy to have his cast off.
Will has been having fun learning to play the saxophone in 5th grade band. He came home telling me this last week that he learned to play "Jingle Bells" and "Go tell Aunt Ronnie" which I of course thought was cute since I have an aunt Ronnie. (my moms sister) :) lol! I told him he would have to play it for her at Thanksgiving! Later that day meemaw told us it has to be the song "Go tell Aunt Grody" or something like that. But we thought it was cute so Aunt Ronnie...Will has a new name for the song and its dedicated to you! :)
1 comments:
SO much fun!! The boys are cuties...sounds like all is well and busy (and hopefully cast-free!!)
blessings,
kari & kijsa
Post a Comment