Thursday, October 2, 2008

Fireproof YOUR marriage!

Jason and I went to see the movie, Fireproof, on Monday night with our church. All I can say is...Oh. my. goodness....WOW! Everyone needs to go see this movie! The movie is about how hard marriage is but that it is a lifelong committment. Kirk Cameron is the leading actor and he does some amazing acting in this movie...I was in tears several times. Most of us have gone through a time in our marriages where we were ready to give up. I am happy to say Jason and I have been married almost 13 years. Some years were hard and we have been in that moment where we were both ready to give up but, I am so happy we stuck it out. Marriage is meant to be forever and I love Jason so much more than I could have imagined all those years ago.

Everyone from the oldest to youngest couples left the movie theater inspired to be a better spouse....you could see it on their faces. Do yourself a favor and go see this movie. It will be one of the best things you have ever done for your marriage.

Me and Jason...love you babe! :)

Here is a link to more about the movie: http://www.fireproofmymarriage.com/ . In the movie they mention the "Love Dare"-which is a book and I have been reading it the last couple of weeks. Has anyone else read the "Love Dare"? I would love to hear about it... Also, what is your best marriage advice?? please leave me a comment....

0 comments:

Labels

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP