A wonderful birthday!
Well, when you have little kids you NEVER KNOW what will happen....we ended up meeting some friends for lunch at McDonald's and had a little birthday celebration. (thanks Sheri for the diffuser & Mary Beth for the flowers)
Drew ended up not feeling well. You know your child is sick if they sit right beside you at McDonald's and don't even care to play. So, I took him to the doctor and after x-rays they discovered he has walking pneumonia! :( So he is a sick little guy right now. The doctor put him on a strong antibiotic and said if he isn't feeling better by Monday that he needs to see him again.
So needless to say we changed our plans for my birthday and we went to eat in town at the Olive Pit (thanks mom for watching the boys) and then came back home to watch movies and have cake. It was really a fun night and more what I had in mind for my birthday-I just hate that Drew got sick.
We are suppose to be leaving for church camp on Monday and this is Drew's first year to be able to go. The good thing is that I am going to be a counselor and going along too. I just hope he feels lots better soon. The little guy is just not himself.
This is a picture of what Jason got me for my birthday...I have been collecting charms for my Pandora bracelet and he got me the queen bee :) and Nelah got me the one with the dangly pearl which is my birthstone.
The boys were amazed at the candles! They kept saying "WOW!" Then as I was cutting cake I turned around and saw this little rascal...... :)
He had cake all over his face! Meemaw suggested he let Abby lick it off and sure enough he liked that idea and so did Abby. :)
This is a plaque that my mother now has in her home. It used to belong to my great grandmother and I just love it and totally agree! :)

1 comments:
Hi there! Just wanted to make sure you got the emails I sent you re: the blog makeover!
Post a Comment