Friday, June 13, 2008

I'm God's Mess at age 36!

Happy Friday and Happy Birthday to me! :) I was 36 as of 4:14 a.m. this morning. :) Gosh the years go by too fast! But I look at it like my grandmother did...every year is a blessing and I will not be ashamed of my age. I have been so amazingly blessed with a wonderful husband and 3 great boys-I am really happy (well most of the time!) :) and feel like I have accomplished some GREAT things in those 36 years! (Atleast 3 that I can think of quickly) ;) but seriously, I can't wait for the years ahead.

Plans for my birthday....well, Jason is taking me out to eat tonight and then we are going to the movies to see "What happens in Vegas"...which looks really funny! Who couldn't use a good laugh?!?!?

I copied this from Lori's blog. I watched it this morning and it really touched me-so watch it and see what you think. :) Kendra

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvDDc5RB6FQ

0 comments:

Labels

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP