Saturday, May 3, 2008

My baby has the shingles! :(


We found out Friday that Ben has the shingles. On Thursday, he started to break out with a rash on his foot that I thought was poison ivy so I took him to the Dr on Friday. Dr Whitby gave him some medicine to take for 7 days but said it could get worse before it gets better.
It started out on his right foot and last night he started complaining that his knee was hurting and today the rash is up his whole right leg. Sometimes he acts like it really bothers him and doesn't want to walk on it. Other times he does walk on it with a limp. So anyway, pray for our little guy. I have never had shingles but I have heard they are extremely painful and I just hate to see him hurt like this.

1 comments:

Anonymous May 12, 2008 at 10:49 PM  

Hi guys,
Poor Ben I just got over a bad case of shingles on my back. I was on morphine! I will definitely say a prayer for him. By the way I hope you had a wonderful mother's day. Tell all those wonderful mothers at NHBC especially Miss Jean and Churchlady Linda M. God bless you all!
Missing and loving you all,
Debbie Sperber

Labels

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP