Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I have the sweetest boys!





I tell you I have the sweetest boys! :) I had kind of an emotional night last night and was sitting at the computer (where I can sometimes catch a moment to myself!) and started crying a bit because this song "I miss you" came on. (it is written by Miley Cyrus about the death of her grandfather) Well Drew comes in and asks what is wrong and I told him I was just missing Mammaw but that they were happy tears that she was in heaven. So a few minutes later he comes back with this...a book that he has made and he said he wants me to write down all of the memories I have of "meemaw lock lock". What would I do without my boys??? :) They are so precious to me!

I am doing better today-mom and I got alot of thank you notes written and it was good for us to be together and share some of the things we wanted to write to people. We both realize how blessed we are to have family, friends and churches that have been there for us. I got a card from our church today that said they had donated 5 Bibles in memory of mammaw-and I know she would have LOVED that! :)

0 comments:

Labels

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP