A busy day....
Well today has been crazy! We are planning a SURPRISE 30th birthday party for Jenny Bruce on Friday night. So, we have been busy getting stuff ready for that and of course while me and Nelah are feverishly trying to work on the arrangements Ben and Holly are busy playing with the puppies. We walked in a Miss Holly was rocking a puppy in mammaws recliner. :) And another time she was holding it around its neck! :( She loves them so much that she wants to squeeze them and hold them alot so we really have to watch her with them. :)
Anyway-above is a picture of me and Nelah goofing off with our purple lip gloss and one of us a few months ago. Some of you might not have met her since we have only been friends about 6 months maybe but, its odd we feel like we have known each other our whole lives. She is the best friend I have ever had (and I have had some great ones!) and is such a total blessing to me!
P.S. I am still not completely happy with the arrangements yet-but I will be sure to take a picture at the party for you guys to see the final version. It's gonna be cute!
2 comments:
It's good to have a best friend like that. Maybe one day I will find mine. I like the arrangement! It looks good:)
Christy
Cool blog! I don't know enough about computers to do that. It looks really good! The arrangement is gorgeous, I can't wait to see the rest. It is going to be a fun night! I can't wait to see Jenny's face! Have a great day :)
Post a Comment