Drew has been quite the sport about it. He has brackets on his 2 front teeth for now. He has to get 4 teeth pulled in 2 weeks and then will get more. :)
Oh how fun, my little girl will be getting them in the next couple years also. At least they are getting them when they are young, I had mine all through High School. I'm trying to find out exactly what the carpet is called that we bought. It was cheap, but I wanted something that would last a long time. To carpet out house which about 1,000 sq ft of it is carpet was around 3,000, and installation was free.
1 comments:
Oh how fun, my little girl will be getting them in the next couple years also. At least they are getting them when they are young, I had mine all through High School. I'm trying to find out exactly what the carpet is called that we bought. It was cheap, but I wanted something that would last a long time. To carpet out house which about 1,000 sq ft of it is carpet was around 3,000, and installation was free.
Post a Comment