Sunday, June 15, 2008

Heading to Church Camp!

Well the boys and I are heading to church camp for the week. So, say a little prayer for everyone involved. Drew is still not feeling totally well but, our doctor said just to keep a close eye on him and since I am a counselor I can do that. :) (otherwise he wouldn't be going) We are very excited about the week! I just pray we touch some of these kids this week and we have fun and as a bonus I would love for some kids to be saved. We have approximately 50 kids going from Kindergarten-6th grade and I am "in charge" of 5 little girls for the week. This will be a neat change for me. :) ha!

Here is a link to a website that has info on the camp and things to do in the area...
http://www.tnbaptist.org/fullpage.asp?page=165

0 comments:

Labels

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP