Thursday, January 1, 2009

We had the best Christmas Ever!

Drew and I at Santas Village

Ben in front of the tree

Drew with Santa

Ben got lots of things from Santa!

Ben playing his new drum set

Drew was so excited about Christmas that he got us all up at 1 a.m.! :( Then he didn't go back to sleep until almost 3 a.m. It was a long night!

Drew's things from Santa

Will's things from Santa


All he really wanted was his laptop! :)

We got Will a BB gun! Boy was he surprised!
He enjoyed trying it our later at Aunt Tonya's.


Drew is excited about his books and bed pillow and he loves his Star Wars things.

Ben LOVED messing around with Uncle Matt! :) I hope Matt and Steph end up having a boy...Matt is just a natural with our boys.

A group shot! :)


Ben and Sadie! He loves her! :)

Me and my boys......yes they are wild and crazy and loud at times.... but, they are 3 very special and wonderful boys!

I think what made this Christmas so special is that Jason and I just enjoyed being together with the boys and we didn't plan too much. From playing Rock Band all day long with cousins and going to the movies on Christmas night with my family to Christmas in Ohio with the McCuistions...It was all about us just being together and having fun!

Happy New Year!

Kendra

0 comments:

Labels

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP