Happy Birthday Benjamin Silas!
4 years ago on this past Wednesday, we welcomed our 3rd child into the world and things have never really been the same! I can't really believe it has been 4 years...time really does fly! In such a short amount of time he has brought such joy and laughter and a feeling of completeness to our family.
From very early on, we knew he was going to have big shoes to fill, being the 3rd boy, and boy has he! He is very compassionate about anything he does and looks up to his brothers. BUT, let me tell you he is not afraid to stand up for himself to his brothers either! :) ha!ha! He is definitely a handful...but a wonderful handful! :) He has a HUGE heart, is very affectionate and loves to sit in mommy's lap. I know God has got to have something pretty special planned for his life!
Benjamin Silas,
I have been so blessed to be your mother! I loved you long before I ever met you and now that I know you, well, I love you even more! :)
Happy Birthday! I love you lots!
Mommy
Ben's birth announcement! :)
Ben at age 1
Ben at 2


1 comments:
Time does fly..where does it all go?? It seems like just yesterday you were having email polls on what to name him..
Love the pics that Michelle done by the way I used to read her blogs too what happend to them?? its not where it used to be??
Post a Comment